Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kustom Kar Komandette


Coming home from a walk this evening, I encountered Chuckles (pictured, holding canine friend), parallel parking her Nissan “Chuk Wagon” on Echo Park Ave. The side of the car reads “Everything is Horrible,” and was painted by a friend of hers who “knows too much about the government,” she told me. Chuckles said she hadn’t really thought about the attention this paint job might attract, “but I guess it’s kinda noticeable.” Luckily, considering her name and all, she added that she did not share the sentiment. “I’m actually pretty happy.” I believe her.

1 comment:

  1. Chuckles is awesome! I met her in Barnsdall Park with her dog Tugboat...and then I realized that she was the owner of the badass Everything Is Horrible car that I had seen around town. She is a talented fiction writer also...
    CR

    ReplyDelete